Joey Day is a thirty-something IT professional (read: big nerd) living in Salt Lake City, Utah. When he grows up he’d like to be a Seminary professor (read: even bigger nerd).
You might also enjoy
- “@ScottyWardSmith: God isn’t like a father; he’s the Father from whom all fatherhood derives its meaning.” // Eph 3:14–15 about 13 hours ago via Tweetbot for iOS
- RT @swirlee: Coffee grinder broke. Garbage disposal worked great in a pinch but now I can’t figure out how to get the coffee out. :( about 1 day ago via Tweetbot for iOS
- Unless I’m missing something, @tweetbot is worthless for following a #hashtag. It doesn’t filter blocked or muted users from searches. about 2 days ago via Tweetbot for Mac
- Reporting 301 yesterday afternoon with @DaveDagostino was great. Thanks for showing off trends and metrics! #know13 about 2 days ago via Tweetbot for Mac
- If you’re looking for a good pen, I believe @Apptio and @CaskLLC have the best pens on the ExpoNow floor. #know13 about 3 days ago via Tweetbot for Mac
Don’t bother me, I’m reading