Joey Day is a thirty-something IT professional (read: big nerd) living in Salt Lake City, Utah. When he grows up he’d like to be a Seminary professor (read: even bigger nerd).
You might also enjoy
- RT @andydiggle: STAR TREK was better when it was all grounded and plausible like when they met God and giant cats. about 1 day ago via Tweetbot for iOS
- Two-year-old asks “why?” about a hundred times a day. Can anyone with experience in these matters tell me when this phase ends? about 1 day ago via Tweetbot for iOS
- Oh wow, Sproul’s Crucial Questions e-books are all free indefinitely: http://t.co/HZwgYNJldk about 1 day ago via OS X
- RT @SincerelyTumblr: a sentence will always look like poetry if you hit enter a lot about 2 days ago via Tweetbot for iOS
- Lane Dennis, president of Crossway, with an urgent message: http://t.co/E64em0NsxI about 2 days ago via Vimeo on iOS
Don’t bother me, I’m reading