Joey Day is a thirty-something IT professional (read: big nerd) living in Salt Lake City, Utah. When he grows up he’d like to be a Seminary professor (read: even bigger nerd).
You might also enjoy
- RT @TheOnion: Woman Who Cracked 3 Separate iPhone Screens Expecting Baby Boy This August http://t.co/QETpTlM9M0 about 2 hours ago via Tweetbot for iOS
- RT @BadJokeCat: This woman said she recognised me from vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore. about 14 hours ago via Tweetbot for iOS
- RT @andydiggle: STAR TREK was better when it was all grounded and plausible like when they met God and giant cats. about 2 days ago via Tweetbot for iOS
- Two-year-old asks “why?” about a hundred times a day. Can anyone with experience in these matters tell me when this phase ends? about 2 days ago via Tweetbot for iOS
- Oh wow, Sproul’s Crucial Questions e-books are all free indefinitely: http://t.co/HZwgYNJldk about 2 days ago via OS X
Don’t bother me, I’m reading